Posted by Dee Stern in Sexy Fun Weekend Links
on 11 26th, 2009 | one response
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed.
- When it comes to porn, Sasha Grey says it like it is: “For me, pornography is performing – it is what it is”. Read the interview with 21 year old porn star Sasha Grey on her role in Steven Soderbergh’s The Girlfriend Experience on Dazed Digital.
- When the Demi Moore cover for W magazine appeared it evoked strong reaction and doubt. Demi Moore denied any Photoshop enhancements and posted her own (strangely enough identical to the W cover) image on Twitpic, for Salon to stumble on an uncanny similarity that can only inspire a woman to yell, ‘WTF?’ Have magazine editors and publishers gone too far? How much ego can a celebrity have?
- One of the most difficult concepts in relationships is raised yet again…you guessed it, monogamy, in an article written by evolutionary biologist (scientists that really make a lot of assumptions because they can’t go that far back to obtain actual proof) David Barash, titled “Monogamy Isn’t Easy, Naturally,” in the LA Times.
- There are so many books on sex positions and, frankly, some positions are better in fantasy than reality. Others can send you to your local ER. Read about the 7 positions one woman won’t be trying.
- The topic of the image, the ’sky high’ sex on a Sydney clock tower made international (oddbeat) news and the search is still on for the clock tower lovers.
Quotes | Monogamy To be sure, monogamy isn’t easy; nor is it for...
Rammstein | S & M | Love Some may think that Rammstein’s latest album is controversial for...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.