Posted by Dee in Weekend Links
on 01 31st, 2010 | no responses
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
The weekend is here, and along with it, some links that I thought relevant, interesting and a little weird.
- Have you ever been sent those goofy Simpsons porn images and thought, ‘how lame/strange/freaky?’ They were so two years ago, right? Well cartoon porn hasn’t gone so well downunder.
- Porn and relationship: what is reasonable? You be the judge.
- There’s a lot to be said about the controversial phrase, “all men are rapists.” I believe it’s a terrible statement and here is an excellent post that explores the reasons why such blanket statements are unproductive.
- Have you ever done a weird thing to your vagina? Read about the six weirdest things women do to their vaginas.
- If you’re in New York next month, particularly over the first week, make sure you visit CineKink NYC, the film festival for kinksters.
**If you have a blog and you’re posting this weekend and would like to be highlighted here, please email me using the contact form on this blog. Email me before your Saturday afternoon. It doesn’t matter where you are. On your email subject header, put ‘DSFP Weekend Link Add’**
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed.
‘10 Orgasmic Vocal Performances’ – Weekend Links
‘Why Boots Are Sexy & Why Men Like Money Shots’ – Weekend Links
‘Forbidden Sessions’ -Weekend Links
‘1940s Hardcore’ – Weekend Links
‘The Aston Martin of Pleasure Objects’ – Weekend Links